FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Announces 2008-2009 Executive Committee
Texas Community Banker Cynthia L. Blankenship Elected Chairman
Orlando, Fla. (March 5, 2008)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) announced the election of its 2008-2009 Executive Committee members during the 2008 ICBA National Convention and Techworld in Orlando, Fla.
Cynthia L. Blankenship, vice chairman of the Bank of the West in Irving, Texas, was elected ICBA chairman and serves as chairman of the ICBA Executive Committee and of the ICBA board of directors.
Joining Blankenship on the ICBA Executive Committee and board of directors are:
- Chairman-elect: R. Michael Menzies, president and CEO, Easton Bank and Trust Company, Easton, Md.
- Vice chairman: James D. MacPhee, CEO, Kalamazoo County State Bank, Schoolcraft, Mich.
- Secretary: William C. Rosacker, president, United Bankers' Bank, Bloomington, Minn.
- Treasurer: Larry W. Winum, president, Glenwood State Bank, Glenwood, Iowa
- President and CEO: Camden R. Fine, ICBA president and CEO, Washington, D.C.
- Past Chairman: Terry J. Jorde, president and CEO of CountryBank USA, Cando, N.D.
- Past Chairman: David E. Hayes, president and CEO of Security Bank, Dyersburg, Tenn.
- Past Chairman: Dale L. Leighty chairman and president of First National Bank of Las Animas, Colo.
- Director At-Large: William T. Bain, president, Medina Valley State Bank, Devine, Texas
- Director At-Large: Jack E. Hopkins, president and CEO, CorTrust Bank, N.A., Sioux Falls, S.D.