ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Independent Banker Highlights Community Banking's Shining Stars
Five Bankers Named for Commitment, Ingenuity, Integrity and Community Service
Washington, D.C. (February 6, 2008)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) congratulates five community bankers identified as this year's ICBA Independent Banker magazine's "Shining Stars," who are among the best and brightest in the community banking industry.
"Each of these individuals are examples of the best of community banking," said Karen Tyson, senior vice president and director of communications. "ICBA congratulates all of our Shining Stars. We wish them continued success in their careers as leaders in community banking."
The five community bankers referred to as Shining Stars by the magazine were selected for their commitment to quality, ingenuity, integrity in business practices and service to the community.
ICBA Independent Banker's 2008 Shining Stars are:
- Brian Marbutt, vice president, commercial loan officer, Citizens Bank & Trust, Lake Wales, Fla.
- Deidre Johnson, vice president/cashier, Bank of Ohio County, Beaver Dam, Ky.
- Erik Skovgard, executive vice president and president of LSB Financial, Lincoln Savings Bank, Reinbeck, Iowa.
- June Kossow, senior vice president and chief operating officer, Sunrise Bank of Atlanta.
- Shelly Froggate, senior vice president, marketing, New Frontier Bank, Greeley, Colo.
Read more about ICBA Independent Banker magazine's Shining Stars at www.icba.org/files/ICBASites/PDFs/feature0208a.pdf.