ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Nominates New Officers
2009-2010 National Leadership to Be Elected at ICBA’s Convention in March
Washington, D.C. (January 23, 2009)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) today announced the nominees for its 2009-2010 executive committee.
R. Michael Menzies, current ICBA chairman-elect and president and CEO, Easton Bank and Trust Company, Easton, Md., will become chairman at the 2009 ICBA National Convention and Techworld to be held March 18-22 in Phoenix. Cynthia L. Blankenship, ICBA chairman and vice chairman and chief operating officer of Bank of the West, Grapevine, Texas, will become ICBA immediate past chairman. Also nominated are:
- Chairman-Elect: James D. MacPhee, CEO, Kalamazoo County State Bank, Schoolcraft, Mich.
- Vice Chairman: Salvatore Marranca, president and CEO, Cattaraugus County Bank, Little Valley, N.Y.
- Secretary: Wayne Cottle, president and CEO, Dean Bank, Franklin, Mass.
- Treasurer: Larry W. Winum, president, Glenwood State Bank, Glenwood, Iowa
- Director At-Large: Jack E. Hopkins, president and CEO, CorTrust Bank, N.A., Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Director At-Large: Charles F. Harper, president, CEO and chairman, The Commercial Bank of Ozark, Ozark, Ala.
Rounding out the executive committee are Terry J. Jorde, ICBA past chairman and president and CEO of CountryBank USA, Cando, N.D.; David E. Hayes, ICBA past chairman and president and CEO of Security Bank, Dyersburg, Tenn.; and Camden R. Fine, ICBA president and CEO, Washington, D.C.
ICBA’s board of directors will vote on the nominations on Wednesday, March 18 during the 2009 ICBA National Convention and Techworld in Phoenix.