ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA and Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Partner to Offer Mortgage Lending Solutions
Washington, D.C. (Dec. 3, 2008)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) announced it is expanding its Preferred Service Provider relationship with Wolters Kluwer Financial Services to offer ICBA members access to the company’s mortgage lending solutions.
“With far less competition than a year ago and increased customer demand, community banks will be well-positioned to pursue what will likely be the most aggressive expansion of their mortgage business in more than a decade,” said Dan Clancy, ICBA senior vice president of services. “However, these banks should be mindful of the critical compliance and operational risks that accompany such growth. By teaming up with Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, ICBA members are given the ability to thoroughly manage this risk while building more profitable home loan portfolios.”
Under the terms of an expanded Preferred Service Provider relationship, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services will provide ICBA member banks with access to the following Wolters Kluwer Financial Services solutions:
- Document Services Platform, a robust mortgage document preparation and secure delivery platform that can interface to most Loan Origination Systems;
- Paper documents, featuring VMP Mortgage Solutions compliance content that lenders have relied upon to meet regulatory requirements in all 51 U.S. jurisdictions for more than 30 years;
- Secure Document Exchange (SDX), a secure electronic communications tool that allows lenders to deliver documents to borrowers for e-signature or e-consent and provides the option of completely and securely outsourcing the printing and mailing of paper documents when needed via a SAS 70-certified mail fulfillment center;
- Government Lending Services that can help institutions quickly enter Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and Veterans Administration (VA) loan markets with license support, warranted compliance documents, audit compliance and quality control plans, and comprehensive staff training; and
- StateLink, a Web-based compliance tool that provides up-to-date regulatory information for all 51 jurisdictions in plain language format as well as links to the actual regulations.
In addition, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services also offers ICBA members access to the company’s PCi compliance analytics solutions to help them address fair and anti-predatory lending requirements, including Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) obligations. ICBA’s Preferred Service Provider relationship with Wolters Kluwer Financial Services also includes several of the company’s other solutions, including its Red Flag Rules solutions, ARTA® Lending, ARTA Deposit, ComplianceOne™, CRA Wiz®, Fair Lending Wiz, HMDA Wiz, IRA Management Center®, Rembrandt® Lending, Wiz Sentinel, Wiz Sentri™: Case Officer and Wiz Sentri: Transaction Monitor, in addition to pre-printed and electronic documents for lending, deposit and IRA. For more information on these solutions, please visit www.WoltersKluwerFS.com.
About Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides best-in-class compliance, content, and technology solutions and services that help financial organizations manage risk and improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise. The organization's prominent brands include Bankers Systems, VMP® Mortgage Solutions, PCi, GulfPak, Desert Document Services®, AppOne®, GainsKeeper®, Capital Changes, NILS and AuthenticWeb™.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services' solutions include integrated and stand-alone compliance and workflow tools, documentation, analytics, authoritative information and professional services. Customers include banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders and securities and insurance organizations of all sizes throughout the United States. For more information on Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, visit www.WoltersKluwerFS.com.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services globally for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer has annual revenues (2007) of €3.4 billion ($4.8 billion), maintains operations in over 33 countries across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific and employs approximately 19,500 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Visit www.WoltersKluwer.com for information about our market positions, customers, brands and organization.