ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Announces 2007-2008 Executive Committee
Illinois Community Banker James P. Ghiglieri, Jr. Becomes Chairman
Honolulu (March 7, 2007)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) announced its 2007-2008 executive committee members during the association's National Convention and Techworld in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The members of ICBA's new executive committee are:
- Chairman—James P. Ghiglieri, Jr., president and CEO, Alpha Community Bank, Toluca, Ill.
- Chairman-elect—Cynthia Blankenship, vice chairman and chief operation officer, Bank of the West, Irving, Texas
- Vice Chairman—R. Michael Menzies, president and CEO, Easton Bank and Trust Company, Easton, Md.
- Secretary—William C. Rosacker, president, United Bankers' Bank, Bloomington, Minn.
- Treasurer—Ken Parsons Sr., chairman and CEO, Venture Bank, Lacey, Wash.
- Immediate Past Chairman—Terry J. Jorde, president and CEO, CountryBank USA, Cando, N.D.
- At-Large Director—William T. Bain, president and CEO, Medina Valley State Bank, Devine, Texas
- At-Large Director—David E. Johnson, chairman and CEO, The First Bancshares, Inc., Hattiesburg, Miss.
- Past Chairman—David E. Hayes, president and CEO, Security Bank, Dyersburg, Tenn.
- Past Chairman—Dale L. Leighty, chairman and president, First National Bank of Las Animas, Colo.
- President and CEO—Camden R. Fine, ICBA, Washington, D.C.
For more information, including background information on each Executive Committee member, visit www.icba.org/pressroom.