FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Announces 2011-12 Executive Committee
New York Community Banker Sal Marranca Elected Chairman
San Diego, Calif. (March 23, 2011)-The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) today announced the election of its 2011-12 Executive Committee during the 2011 ICBA National Convention and Techworld in San Diego.
Sal Marranca, president and CEO of Cattaraugus County Bank, Little Valley, N.Y., was elected ICBA chairman and serves as chairman of the ICBA Executive Committee and of the ICBA board of directors.
Joining Marranca on the ICBA Executive Committee are:
- Chairman-Elect: Jeffrey L. Gerhart, chairman of Bank of Newman Grove, Newman Grove, Neb.
- Vice Chairman: William A. Loving Jr., president and CEO of Pendleton Community Bank, Franklin, W.Va.
- Secretary: Steven R. Gardner, president and CEO, Pacific Premier Bank, Costa Mesa, Calif.
- Treasurer: Jack A. Hartings, president and CEO, The Peoples Bank Co., Coldwater, Ohio
- President and CEO: Camden R. Fine, ICBA president and CEO, Washington, D.C.
- Immediate Past Chairman: James D. MacPhee, CEO, Kalamazoo County State Bank, Schoolcraft, Mich.
- Past Chairman: R. Michael Menzies, president and CEO of Easton Bank and Trust Co., Easton, Md.
- Past Chairman: Cynthia L. Blankenship, charter shareholder, director and vice chairman/chief operating officer, Bank of the West, Grapevine, Texas
- Director At Large: Rebeca Romero Rainey, chairman and CEO, Centinel Bank of Taos, Taos, N.M.
- Director At Large: Noah W. Wilcox, president, CEO and vice chairman, Grand Rapids State Bank, Grand Rapids, Minn.