FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Announces 2010-11 Executive Committee
Orlando, Fla. (March 20, 2010)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) today announced the election of its 2010-11 Executive Committee during the 2010 ICBA National Convention and Techworld in Orlando.
James D. MacPhee, CEO, Kalamazoo County State Bank, Schoolcraft, Mich., was elected ICBA chairman and serves as chairman of the ICBA Executive Committee and of the ICBA board of directors.
Joining MacPhee on the ICBA Executive Committee are:
- Chairman-Elect: Salvatore Marranca, president and CEO, Cattaraugus County Bank, Little Valley, N.Y.
- Vice Chairman: Jeffrey L. Gerhart, chairman of Bank of Newman Grove, Newman Grove, Neb.
- Secretary: Wayne A. Cottle, president and CEO, Dean Bank, Franklin, Mass.
- Treasurer: Jack A. Hartings, president and CEO, The Peoples Bank Co., Coldwater, Ohio
- President and CEO: Camden R. Fine, ICBA president and CEO, Washington, D.C.
- Immediate Past Chairman: R. Michael Menzies, president and CEO, Easton Bank and Trust Co., Easton, Md.
- Past Chairman: Cynthia L. Blankenship, vice chairman and chief operating officer, Bank of the West, Grapevine, Texas
- Past Chairman: Terry J. Jorde, president and CEO, CountryBank USA, Cando, N.D.
- Director At Large: Charles F. Harper, president , CEO and chairman, The Commercial Bank of Ozark, Ozark, Ala.
- Director At Large: Noah W. Wilcox, president and CEO, Grand Rapids State Bank, Grand Rapids, Minn.