= Access Restricted
Last update: 07/28/14
ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA and Independent Banker Highlight Community Banking's Shining Stars
Nine Honored for Commitment, Ingenuity, Integrity and Community Service
Washington, D.C. (February 7, 2007)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) congratulates nine community bankers identified as this year's ICBA Independent Banker magazine's Shining Stars, who are among the best and brightest in the community banking industry.
"Each of these individuals, through their actions and their commitment represent what makes community banking great," said Karen Tyson, senior vice president and director of communications. "Congratulations to all our Shining Stars. We wish them continued success in their careers as leaders in community banking."
The nine community bankers referred to as Shining Stars by the magazine are profiled for their commitment to quality, ingenuity, integrity in business practices and service to the community.
ICBA Independent Banker's 2007 Shining Stars are:
- James Walker, executive vice president of lending, McFarland State Bank, McFarland, Wis.
- Thad Hutcheson, chief technology officer, T Bank, N.A. Dallas, Texas.
- Gregory Pierce, operations officer, senior vice president, Paragon Commercial Bank, Raleigh, N.C.
- Dawn E. Gibbs, training and compliance specialist, The Ohio State Bank, Marion, Ohio.
- Frank Smith, financial services representative, First American Bank & Trust, Vacherie, La.
- Susan Salecky, vice president, director of client services, Bankers' Bank Northeast, Glastonbury, Conn.
- David J. Lillis, executive vice president, First National Bank of Naperville, Ill.
- Cheryl McGill, customer service representative, Old Mission Bank, Sault Ste.Marie, Mich.
- Tonya Brothers-Bridge, senior vice president, German American Bank, Jasper, Ind.
Read more about ICBA Independent Banker magazine's Shining Stars at www.icba.org.