= Access Restricted
Last update: 08/27/14
ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Announces 2006-2007 Executive Committee
North Dakota Community Banker Terry J. Jorde Becomes Chairman
Las Vegas (March 9, 2006)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) today announced the names of its Executive Committee members for 2006-2007 during the association’s National Convention and Techworld in Las Vegas.
The Executive Committee members are:
- Chairman—Terry J. Jorde, president and CEO, CountryBank USA, Cando, N.D.
- Chairman-elect—Jim Ghiglieri Jr., president and CEO, Alpha Community Bank, Toluca, Ill.
- Vice Chairman—Cynthia Blankenship, president, Bank of the West, Irving, Texas
- Secretary—Robert C. Fricke, president, Farmers & Merchants National Bank, Ashland, Neb.
- Treasurer—Ken Parsons Sr., chairman and CEO, Venture Bank, Lacey, Wash.
- At-Large Director—J. Lamar Roberts, president, First National Bank of Pasco, Dade City, Fla.,
- At-Large Director—Wayne A. Cottle, president, Dean Bank, Franklin, Mass.
- Immediate Past Chairman—David E. Hayes, president and CEO, Security Bank, Dyersburg, Tenn.
- Past Chairman—Dale L. Leighty, chairman and president, First National Bank of Las Animas, Colo.
- Past Chairman—C.R. (Rusty) Cloutier, president and CEO, MidSouth Bank, N.A.
- President and CEO—Camden R. Fine, ICBA, Washington, D.C.
For more information, including background information on each Executive Committee member, visit www.icba.org/pressroom.