FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Independent Banker® Recognizes Outstanding Community Lenders
Washington, D.C. (July 2, 2014)—In its July issue, ICBA Independent Banker®, the award-winning magazine of the Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) and the nation’s number-one source for community banking news, recognized eight outstanding community bank lenders who represent the best of community banking.
“Community bankers are the unsung heroes on Main Street—lending day in and day out to create local jobs and make their community a better place for the local residents who call it home,” said Chris Lorence, ICBA executive vice president and chief marketing officer. “ICBA congratulates these exceptional lenders who go above and beyond in serving their customers while reinvesting deposits locally, all while delivering amazing results that help their communities thrive.”
The community bankers named as exceptional community bank lenders were nominated by their peers on the basis of their knowledge, professionalism and integrity in serving individuals, families, nonprofit organizations and small businesses throughout their communities.
The community bankers recognized are:
- Amy Bailey with Citizens Bank in Edmond, Okla.
- Kevin Latiolais with MidSouth Bank in Lafayette, La.
- Denise Hubbard with Meredith Village Savings Bank in Meredith, N.H.
- Christopher Dampier with Peoples State Bank in Lake City, Fla.
- Brandy Hapgood with Putnam Bank in Putnam, Conn.
- Kent Jehle with MidWestOne Bank in Iowa City, Iowa
- Sandra Becker with First State Bank of Hoffman in Hoffman, Ill.
- Daniel Ravenscroft with Royal Bank in Elroy, Wis.
To learn more and read the profiles of these exceptional community bank lenders, view the ICBA Independent Banker® story “Main Street Sensations.”
The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation’s voice for more than 6,500 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services.