= Access Restricted
Last update: 08/21/14
ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Announces 2014-15 Executive Committee
New York community banker John Buhrmaster elected chairman
Honolulu (March 5, 2014)—The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) today announced the election of its 2014-15 Executive Committee during its 2014 ICBA national convention in Honolulu.
John H. Buhrmaster, president of 1st National Bank of Scotia, N.Y., was elected ICBA chairman and serves as chairman of the ICBA Executive Committee and ICBA board of directors.
Joining Buhrmaster on the ICBA Executive Committee are:
- Chairman-Elect: Jack Hartings, president, The Peoples Bank Co., Coldwater, Ohio
- Vice Chairman: Rebeca Romero Rainey, chairman and CEO of Centinel Bank, Taos, N.M.
- Secretary: Timothy Zimmerman, president and CEO, Standard Bank, Monroeville, Pa.
- Treasurer: Preston Kennedy, president and CEO, Bank of Zachary, La.
- President and CEO: Camden R. Fine, ICBA president and CEO, Washington, D.C.
- Immediate Past Chairman: Bill Loving, president and CEO, Pendleton Community Bank, Franklin, W.Va.
- Past Chairman: Jeff Gerhart, president and chairman, Bank of Newman Grove, Neb.
- Past Chairman: Sal Marranca, president and CEO, Cattaraugus County Bank, Little Valley, N.Y.
- ICBA Consolidated Holding Chairman: Cynthia Blankenship, vice chairman and chief operating officer, Bank of the West, Grapevine, Texas
For more information, including biographies for the ICBA Executive Committee, visit ICBA’s Press Room.
The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation’s voice for nearly 7,000 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services.