= Access Restricted
Last update: 08/20/14
ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Nominates New Board of Directors for 2014-15
National Leadership Will Be Formally Elected at ICBA National Convention in March
Washington, D.C. (Feb. 12, 2014)—The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) today announced the nominees for its 2014-15 board of directors. ICBA’s board of directors will vote on the nominations during the 2014 ICBA National Convention, which will be held March 2-6 in Honolulu.
Nominations for the 2014-15 ICBA board of directors and their respective positions include:
- Chairman, John H. Buhrmaster, ICBA chairman-elect and president of 1st National Bank of Scotia, N.Y.
- Chairman-elect and Federal Delegate Board chairman, Jack Hartings, president of The Peoples Bank Co. of Coldwater, Ohio
- Vice chairman, Rebeca Romero Rainey, board chairman and CEO of Centinel Bank of Taos, N.M.
- ICBA president and CEO, Camden R. Fine
- Treasurer, Preston Kennedy, president and CEO of Bank of Zachary, La.
- Secretary, Timothy Zimmerman, president and CEO of Standard Bank of Monroeville, Pa.
- Immediate past chairman, Bill Loving, president and CEO of Pendleton Community Bank of Franklin, W.Va.
- Past chairman, Jeffrey L. Gerhart, ICBA past chairman and president and CEO of Bank of Newman Grove, Neb.
- Past chairman, Sal Marranca, president and CEO of Cattaraugus County Bank of Little Valley, N.Y.
- Past chairman, Jim MacPhee, CEO of Kalamazoo County State Bank of Schoolcraft, Mich.
- Past chairman, R. Michael Menzies, president and CEO of Easton Bank and Trust Co. of Easton, Md.
- At-large director, Noah W. Wilcox, president, CEO and vice chairman of Grand Rapids State Bank of Grand Rapids, Minn.
- At-large director, Greg Ohlendorf, president and CEO of First Community Bank and Trust of Beecher, Ill.
- At-large director and Federal Delegate Board representative, R. Scott Heitkamp, president and CEO of ValueBank Texas of Corpus Christi, Texas
- At-large director and Federal Delegate Board representative, Chuck Johnston, president and CEO of North Valley Bank of Thornton, Colo.
- Bank Education Committee chairman, Mike Ellenburg, president of First Southern State Bank of Stevenson, Alab.
- Bank Services Committee chairman, Scott McBride, president of The First National Bank of Buffalo, Wyo.
- ICBPAC chairman, Jack Hopkins, president and CEO of CorTrust Bank, N.A., of Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Policy Development Committee chairman, Greg Deckard, president, CEO and chairman of State Bank Northwest of Spokane, Wash.
- Bank Operations and Payments Committee chairman, Sam Vallandingham, president and CEO of The First State Bank of Barboursville, W.Va.
- ICBA Consolidated Holdings chairman, Cynthia L. Blankenship, vice chairman and chief operating officer of Bank of the West of Grapevine, Texas
- Corporate secretary, Mark A. Raitor, ICBA chief operating officer
The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation’s voice for nearly 7,000 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services.