= Access Restricted
Last update: 05/24/13
ICBA News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ICBA Announces 2012-13 Executive Committee
Nebraska Community Banker Jeff Gerhart Elected Chairman
Nashville, Tenn. (March 14, 2012)—The Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) today announced the election of its 2012-13 Executive Committee during the 2012 ICBA National Convention and Techworld® in Nashville.
Jeff Gerhart, chairman of Bank of Newman Grove, Neb., was elected ICBA chairman and serves as chairman of the ICBA Executive Committee and ICBA board of directors.
Joining Gerhart on the ICBA Executive Committee are:
- Chairman-Elect: William A. Loving Jr., president and CEO, Pendleton Community Bank, Franklin, W.Va.
- Vice Chairman: John H. Buhrmaster, president, 1st National Bank of Scotia, N.Y.
- Secretary: Steven R. Gardner, president and CEO, Pacific Premier Bank, Costa Mesa, Calif.
- Treasurer: Nancy A. Ruyle, president and CEO, Citizens Bank of Rogersville, Mo.
- President and CEO: Camden R. Fine, ICBA president and CEO, Washington, D.C.
- Immediate Past Chairman: Sal Marranca, president and CEO, Cattaraugus County Bank, Little Valley, N.Y.
- Past Chairman: James D. MacPhee, CEO, Kalamazoo County State Bank, Schoolcraft, Mich.
- Past Chairman: R. Michael Menzies, president and CEO, Easton Bank and Trust Co., Easton, Md.
- Director At Large: Rebeca Romero Rainey, chairman and CEO, Centinel Bank of Taos, N.M.
- Director At Large: Preston L. Kennedy, president and CEO, Bank of Zachary, La.