Texas community banker R. Scott Heitkamp elected chairman
San Antonio (March 18, 2017)—The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) today announced the election of its 2017-18 Executive Committee during its 2017 national convention, ICBA Community Banking LIVE®, in San Antonio.
R. Scott Heitkamp, president and CEO of ValueBank Texas of Corpus Christi, Texas, was elected ICBA chairman and serves as chairman of the ICBA Executive Committee and board of directors.
Joining Heitkamp on the ICBA Executive Committee are:
- Chairman-Elect: Timothy K. Zimmerman, president and CEO, Standard Bank, Monroeville, Pa.
- Vice Chairman: Preston L. Kennedy, CEO, Bank of Zachary, La.
- Secretary: Christopher Jordan, president and CEO, Farmers State Bank of Stigler, Okla.
- Treasurer: Derek B. Williams, president and CEO, Century Bank & Trust, Milledgeville, Ga.
- President and CEO: Camden R. Fine, ICBA president and CEO, Washington, D.C.
- Immediate Past Chairman: Rebeca Romero Rainey, chairman and CEO, Centinel Bank of Taos, N.M.
- Past Chairman: Jack A. Hartings, president and CEO, The Peoples Bank Co., Coldwater, Ohio
- Past Chairman: John H. Buhrmaster, president and CEO, 1st National Bank of Scotia, N.Y.
- Past Chairman and ICBA Consolidated Holdings Chairman: William A. Loving Jr., president and CEO, Pendleton Community Bank, Franklin, W.Va.
For more information, including biographies for the ICBA Executive Committee, visit ICBA’s Press Room.
The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation’s voice for more than 5,800 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services. For more information, visit ICBA’s website at www.icba.org.