National Leadership Formally Elected at ICBA National Convention in March
Washington, D.C. (Jan. 24, 2017)—The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) today announced the nominees for its 2017-18 board of directors. ICBA’s board of directors will vote on the nominations during the 2017 ICBA national convention, ICBA Community Banking LIVE®, which will be held March 15-19 in San Antonio.
Nominations for the 2017-18 ICBA board of directors and their respective positions include:
- Chairman: R. Scott Heitkamp, president and CEO of ValueBank Texas of Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Chairman-elect and Federal Delegate Board chairman: Timothy K. Zimmerman, president and CEO of Standard Bank of Monroeville, Pa.
- Vice chairman: Preston L. Kennedy, CEO of Bank of Zachary, La.
- ICBA president and CEO: Camden R. Fine of Washington, D.C.
- Treasurer: Derek B. Williams, president and CEO of Century Bank & Trust of Milledgeville, Ga.
- Secretary: Christopher Jordan, president and CEO of The Farmers State Bank of Stigler, Okla.
- Immediate past chairman: Rebeca Romero Rainey, chairman and CEO of Centinel Bank of Taos, N.M.
- Past chairman: Jack A. Hartings, president and CEO of The Peoples Bank Co. of Coldwater, Ohio
- Past chairman: John H. Buhrmaster, president and CEO of 1st National Bank of Scotia, N.Y.
- Past chairman: William A. Loving Jr., president and CEO of Pendleton Community Bank of Franklin, W.Va.
- Past chairman: Jeffrey L. Gerhart, chairman, president and CEO of Bank of Newman Grove, Neb.
- At-large director and Federal Delegate Board representative: John V. Evans Jr., president and CEO of D.L. Evans Bank in Burley, Idaho.
- At-large director and Federal Delegate Board representative: G. Scott McComb, chairman, president and CEO of Heartland Bank of Gahanna, Ohio.
- At-large director: Steven J. Handke, president and CEO of The Union State Bank of Everest, Kan.
- At-large director: Lucas White, president of The Fountain Trust Co. of Covington, Ind.
- Bank Education Committee chairman: Robert L. Page, president of Harbor Community Bank of Gainesville, Fla.
- Bank Services Committee chairman: Mark Hesser, president of Pinnacle Bank of Elkhorn, Neb.
- ICBPAC chairman: Marti Rodamaker, president and CEO of First Citizens Bank of Mason City, Iowa
- Policy Development Committee chairman: Robert M. Fisher, chairman, president and CEO of Tioga State Bank of Spencer, N.Y.
- Bank Operations and Payments Committee chairman: Kathryn Underwood, president and CEO of Ledyard National Bank of Norwich, Vt.
- Corporate secretary: Mark A. Raitor, ICBA chief operating officer of Washington, D.C.
The Independent Community Bankers of America®, the nation’s voice for nearly 6,000 community banks of all sizes and charter types, is dedicated exclusively to representing the interests of the community banking industry and its membership through effective advocacy, best-in-class education and high-quality products and services.