Make Your Hotel Room Reservations
Reservations can be made online. By using this link the group code is automatically populated to give you our group rate. Our group rate is available until January 26, 2018 or when the block fills, whichever comes first.
Contact the Venetian | Palazzo Hotel directly at 877.385.3885 or 866.659.9659 and speak with the hotel’s Suite Reservations department, tell them you are planning to attend the ICBA Community Banking LIVE® or give them the group code – RICBA, so they can assist you with booking your reservation.
- When making your reservation, a one night deposit of $280.00+tax will be applied to your card to guarantee accommodations.
- Upon check in, guests will be required to provide payment for their incidental deposit. This deposit is to secure any suite charges during their stay and can be paid using a credit card, debit card, or cash. Any unused portion of the deposit will be refunded during checkout. The guest will be provided the following two options;
- Open charging: Have access to the mini bar, phone privileges, movies and to also be able to charge back to their suites from various locations on property. If the guest opts for this, an authorization of $150 nightly will be required.
- No open charging: Have access to the mini bar, phone privileges, movies but will not be able to charge back to their suites. If the guest opts for this, a $100 deposit will be required.
- The hotel is to be notified prior to check-in if you will have an earlier departure date. An early departure fee of $75.00+tax per suite, per day will be charged if not notified prior to check-in.
- Cancellation Policy: If guests cancel their reservation 3 days (72 hours) in advance of their scheduled arrival date (before 3:00 p.m.) guests will be refunded their deposit. Cancellations made within seventy-two (72) hours of their scheduled arrival date will be charged the first night’s room rate plus taxes.
- Children twelve (12) years or under stay free with an adult. A $35.00+tax per night will be assessed for each occupant in excess of two in the suite.
WARNING: HOUSING SCAM
If you are contacted by a company that claims they are with ICBA or working for ICBA as the “official” housing service for ICBA Community Banking LIVE 2018®, please do not do business with them. ICBA does not use a housing service. ICBA has directly contracted with the hotels listed above for this event. Please only contact the hotel directly.
Although, housing scammers may offer lower hotel rates, the rooms they offer are often not actually available at the hotel. ICBA goes to great lengths to ensure that every aspect of your experience is of the highest quality and value, and thanks you for your continuous support. If you have any questions, please contact our Convention & Meetings Department at 866-THE-ICBA or email@example.com.