ICBA Community Banking LIVE brings the brightest minds together to showcase the latest on new community bank strategies, products and solutions. Optimal bank performance is at the top-of-the-list as attendees take on a multitude of strategic, regulatory, legislative, economic, technological and industry issues. ICBA LIVE will be packed with more than 60 learning sessions and networking opportunities in the following tracks:
- Management & Strategy - Updates focused on the key trends, disruptive opportunities and proven business strategies for today’s experienced community bank leaders.
- Individual Growth & Leadership - Polish up your current skills and learn a few new ones to give you the advantage you need in today’s rapidly evolving world.
- Lending & Deposits - Expert insight and guidance for today’s lending and retail environments including agriculture, small business, consumer and commercial products.
- Risk, Regulations & Exams - Designed to keep you up-to-date on supervisory, regulatory and operational risk issues at the federal level.
- Revenue & Growth - Specialty workshops dedicated to community banks with a specific focus on revenue generation and franchise expansion.
- Technology & Innovation - Informs you of the technological advances that can enhance your bank’s bottom line, increase its operational efficiencies and boost its competitiveness.
- Marketing & Social Media - Tactical insights and education on how to skillfully build your brand, deepen engagement with customers, and communicate more effectively within your market.
Please look for an asterisk(*) next to those workshops/sessions that qualify for one continuing professional education credit. To qualify, you must attend the entire session. Name badges will be scanned at the end of each session.