The fast-paced progression of the financial services industry is directly affecting the role of the community bank director. The quick pace of change means that community bank boards need to keep focused, nimble and ready for increased regulatory attention. Whether you are a seasoned bank director or one that is new to your bank’s board, this program presents today’s key director issues including:
- Establishing strong governance principles
- Meeting risk management and compliance expectations
- Managing technology changes and creating a culture of innovation
- Prioritizing high-performance as a measure of success
- Implementing effective credit, retail and compensation strategies
Community bank directors are expected to stay ahead of the curve in today’s transformational environment. Join industry experts as they share key observations and insights on both internal and external factors influencing today’s community bank.
NOTE: Earn five CPE credits if you attend the entire session. Badges are scanned at the end of the session. You must be registered for the ICBA convention to register for the Annual Bank Director Current Issues Seminar. Lunch is for registered Bank Director Current Issues Seminar attendees only.