The Peabody Memphis
149 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
Legendary for its charm, elegance, and gracious Southern hospitality, The Peabody has been made world-famous for its five resident Mallard ducks, who march daily through the Grand Lobby at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. The luxurious downtown hotel opened in 1869 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. The Peabody Memphis continues to carry the distinction as the “South’s Grand Hotel.” The Peabody is a Forbes Four-Star and AAA Four-Diamond property and a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide and the National Trust Historic Hotels of America.
ICBA Group Rate (Single/Double)
Group Rate: $180 plus tax per night
To ensure the ICBA rate, please identify that you’re booking with the ICBA Leadership Development Conference room block. Sleeping room reservations must be made by August 27, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. or until the block of rooms for ICBA is filled.
To Make Reservations
Online: Click here to complete the online form and follow the instructions to complete your room reservation. Print the confirmation for your records.
By Phone: Reservations can be made over the phone by contacting The Peabody Reservations Department at 1-800-PEABODY (Press 2). To ensure the ICBA rate, identify yourself as part of the ICBA Leadership Development Conference.
Additonal Hotel Information
Experience the historic opulence, gracious Southern hospitality and distinctive accommodations at this Forbes Four-Star, AAA Four-Diamond luxury hotel in Memphis, Tennessee. Click here for our Memphis Tennessee Hotel Features & Luxury Services.
Exclusive Guestroom Features
- Executive desk, chair and work station
- 42" flat screen television with premium-cable and network programming
- On-Command movies, music and internet service
- Two dual-line telephones with dataports, voicemail, speakerphone, and teleconference capabilities
- High-speed wireless internet
- Additional phone lines available upon request at a fee
- Free calls to local and 800 numbers
- Local newspaper and choice of USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Hairdryer and bathrobe
- Iron and ironing boards
- Access to The Peabody Athletic Club