WR Seminar: Community Bank Buying and Selling
Beverly Hills, CA
ICBA, along with Gerrish McCreary Smith, will host a unique community bank merger and acquisition workshop. Different from a typical workshop on mergers and acquisitions, the experts will work through an actual acquisition agreement showing both buy and sell side strategies. Attendees will work through sample pricing models and structuring techniques from a buyer's standpoint and a seller's standpoint, discuss actual due diligence issues encountered in the past 12 months in merger and acquisition deals as well as discuss other hot topic issues. This workshop will benefit chairmen, board members, presidents and other members of your acquisition team who handle the practical and logistical aspects of acquisitions. A must attend workshop-send your entire team!
- How the new regulatory environment impacts buyers and sellers
- How to determine what your bank is worth
- How to determine how much to pay for a target institution
- Steps Boards should take as a buyer or seller
- Key mistakes to avoid as a buyer or seller
- How to ensure value for your stockholders
- Hands on financial analysis of sample deals
Day One: 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Day Two: 8:30 to 11:30 am
All materials will be provided. Continental breakfast will be provided on both days and lunch will be included on Day One. Optional private consultations with the instructors are available from 3:00 to 5:00 pm on Day One and 11:30 am to 1:30 pm on Day Two.
Jeffrey C. Gerrish is Chairman of the Board and Philip K. Smith is President of the consulting and law firms of Gerrish McCreary Smith. The firm's expertise includes strategic planning for boards of directors and officers, community bank mergers and acquisitions, bank holding company formation and use, acquisition and ownership planning for boards of directors, and regulatory matters to community banks.
Members: (prior to Oct 11)-$695 / (after Oct 11)-$795
Bank Director Program Participants: $495
10 CPE Credits
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
- To make your hotel reservations, contact The Montage at (888) 860-0788. To secure the negotiated rate of $225 for this program, you must make your hotel reservation by 10/21/13.
- For special assistance needs, please contact the hotel directly or contact the Icba Education Department at (800) 627-6613.
Register online now! Online payment now accepted! If you do not wish to pay online, please use the printable registration form.