CIB Regulatory Exchange
Your bank needs to know how to prepare for the next exam. With a focus on safety and soundness; and compliance, this forum will allow you to submit your questions, discussion items and regulatory issues beforehand to ensure you get the answers you're looking for. The Regulatory eXchange will be moderated by Gary Steven Findley, Esq. and will feature a panel of top regional regulators from the FRBSF, FDIC, OCC, and CDFI. One-on-one appointments with the regulators are also available on a first come, first served basis.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Asset Quality Concerns
- Capital Concerns and Attitude Towards Types of Capital Being Used
- Market/Liquidity Risk and Interest Rate Risk
- Examination Trends and Enforcement Action Focus
- Examination Trends and Hot Topics
- Commercial Real Estate Concentrations and Valuation
- Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses
- Management Issues in Examinations
- What Are Earnings Expectations at this Time?
- Regulatory Attitudes Toward Mergers
- Compensation Practices and Regulatory Attitudes
For an updated schedule, topics and confirmed speakers, download CIB Regulatory eXchange Mobile App.
Who Should Attend: Presidents, CEOs, Senior Bank Officers, Compliance Staff, Directors
The Westin Pasadena
191 North Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
CIB/ICBA Member: $325
Associate Member: $545
4 CPE Credits
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
Register online now! Online payment now accepted! If you do not wish to pay online, please use the printable registration form.