Seminar: Community Bank Marketing Strategies
The Great Recession and Financial Reform have combined to fundamentally change the landscape in which bank marketers operate. This seminar is designed to provide relevant, timely information, practical and affordable marketing tactics, and best practice examples for bank marketers whose banks need to succeed in today's challenging environment.
- Building (or rebuilding) brand equity
- Social media
- Marketing Compliance
- Public Relations
- Marketing Research
- How marketing can support business banking: Improving acquisition, Onboarding and cross-sales
- Client acquisition: Find out what products businesses are using-and looking for-in their banking relationship, and how you can position your bank to communicate your alignment with their priorities.
- Client Onboarding and cross-sales: More than half of a typical bank's commercial clients have deposit-only relationships.
Over half of business owners don't bank personally where they have their corporate accounts. We'll give you tactics to bridge these gaps and create deep, profitable relationships.
Start Time: 8:30 am Day One
End Time:Noon Day Two
Instructors: Becki Drahota
Who Should Attend: Marketing officers, senior managers and directors
ICBA Members: (prior to Aug. 19) $495 / (after Aug. 19) $595
Bank Director Program Participants: $395
12 CPE Credits
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
- To make your hotel reservation, contact the Embassy Suites Hotel Bloomington at (952) 884-4811. Room rate: $159
Deadline: Aug. 28
- For special assistance needs, please call the hotel directly or contact the ICBA Education Department at (800) 422-7285.
For more information, call 800-422-7285.
Register online now! Online payment now accepted! If you do not wish to pay online, please use the printable registration form.