Seminar: Consumer Lending Institute
Make informed credit decisions by developing your ability to evaluate a consumer loan request. This program covers the application process, financial statement analysis, credit analysis, loan structure, compliance, documentation procedures and closing.
- Consumer banking overview, lending application and underwriting
- Consumer underwriting—tax returns, scoring and credit analysis
- Credit report analysis
- Consumer lending—structure, documentation, pricing, compliance and collections
- Consumer products—direct lending, indirect lending and deposit
- Portfolio management—credit quality issues
Start Time: 2:00 pm Day One
End Time: Noon Day Four
Instructor: Jeff Judy
Who should attend: All community bank personnel with consumer lending responsibilities
ICBA Member: $995
Certification Testing Fee
ICBA Member: $50
23 CPE Credits
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
Certification Designation: Certified Community Bank Consumer Lender (CCBCL)
To make your hotel reservations, contact Embassy Suites Hotel Bloomington at (952) 884-4811
Reservation Deadline: 8/24/2013
For more information, call 800-422-7285.
Register online now! Online payment now accepted! If you do not wish to pay online, please use the printable registration form.