WR Seminar: Community Bank Risk Management Conference
Las Vegas, NV
It's no secret-risk is an integral part of the banking model. With great risk comes great reward - but the inverse is also true. One missed risk could cause the bank to fail. Designed for the community bank risk professional, this conferences helps identify, resolve and mitigate current and future risks within their bank.
View Detailed Schedule with Speakers
- A New Approach to Measuring Risk
- Back to Basics - Rebuilding and Strengthening Risk Management
- Don't Settle for a Passing Grade
- Enterprise Risk Management Initiatives for Community Banks
- Regulator Panel
- Trends in Automated Clearing House Fraud & Risk Management
- Unfair Deceptive and Abusive Acts and Practices - Is your Institution at Risk?
Banker Peer Exchange Sessions:
- Best Practices in Risk Management - What's Working in Your Bank
- Examination Trends
Who Should Attend: Community bankers and boards of directors who have oversight or management of the risk and compliance function within their bank.
Start Time: 8:00 am
End Time: 2:00 pm
All materials will be provided and a continental breakfast, lunch and reception will be included.
CIB/ICBA Members: (prior to Aug. 17) $595 / after Aug. 17) $695
Associate Members: $695
10 CPE Credits
The JW Marriott Resort & Spa
221 North Rampart Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89145
To make your hotel reservations, contact the Suncoast Hotel & Casino at 866-636-7111 or online at http://www.suncoastcasino.com/groups. You must reference group code A2ICC09 (regardless of how reservation is made). One night deposit due at time of reservation.
Rate: $49 Single/Double
Reservation Deadline: 9/1/2012
For special assistance needs, please call the hotel directly or contact the ICBA Education Department at (800) 422-7285.