= Access Restricted
Last update: 09/18/14
Audio Conf: JOBS Act: How Can Cmty Banks & HC Take Advantage
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern | 1:00 pm Central | 12:00 pm Mountain | 11:00 am Pacific
Length: 60 Minutes
The JOBS Act modernizes the federal securities laws by making it easier and less costly for community banks and bank holding companies to raise capital. During the teleconference, our panel of experts will discuss:
- How publicly held community banks and holding companies can deregister with the SEC under JOBS Act;
- What are the pros and cons of deregistering with the SEC;
- How publicly held thrifts and thrift holding companies are impacted;
- The experiences of a community bank that has deregistered; and
- How a community bank or bank holding company can raise capital and stay private under the new law.
Participating in the Teleconference will be:
- Matthew Dyckman, Partner, SNR Denton in Washington, D.C.
- Thomas Mecredy, Director of Vining Sparks Community Bank Advisory Group
- William A. Loving, Jr., President and CEO of Pendleton Community Bank in Franklin, West Virginia and Chairman Elect, ICBA
- Christopher Cole, Senior Vice President and Senior Regulatory Counsel, ICBA
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
For more information, call 800-422-7285.