Audio Conf: Internal Audit Hot Topics Impacting Cmty Banks
Time: 11:00 am Eastern | 10:00 am Central | 9:00 am Mountain | 8:00 am Pacific
Length: 60 Minutes
This audio conference will deal with many hot topics impacting
community banks including:
- Recent regulatory guidance related to ALLL estimation practices for junior liens on residential properties
- Goodwill impairment testing
- An update and refresher on Troubled Debt Restructuring
- Issues related to moving a non-accrual loan back to performing status
- Continuing challenges regarding sales of and accounting for OREO
Speaker: Thomas L. Danielson, CPA
Tom is a Partner with CliftonLarsonAllen, specializing in banking matters. For nearly 30 years, Tom has provided audit, tax and consulting services for community bankers. Tom routinely consults with bankers in the areas of mergers and
acquisitions, capital planning, loan review, regulatory assistance, strategic planning and internal audit assistance. Tom also has a wide range of experience with fraud and embezzlement investigations.
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
For more information, call 800-422-7285.