WR Seminar: Bank Technology Conference
Las Vegas, NV
Designed for Community Bank IT professionals, this conference presents current hot topics in bank technology and security. You'll get up-to-date best practices and access to solutions that meet your needs and work within your bank.
View Detailed Schedule with Speakers
- Social Media Pitfalls ... How to Avoid Them and Put Your Bank on the Fast Track to Success
- Your Assets have gone Mobile - Have Your Security Plans Kept Up?
- Migrating to the Cloud: It's not a Matter of IF but WHEN
- Mobile Devices - Position Your Bank for the Future of Banking
- Securing Your Access Points - Best Practices in Fraud Protection
- IT Audits on a Community Bank Budget
- Does Your BCP Plan stand up to On-Demand Banking Challenges?
- The Evolving Role of the Information Technology Professional
- Moderated Regulator Panel
Banker Peer Exchange Sessions:
- Social Media, Cloud and Other Emerging Technologies
- Best Practices: What's Working in Your Bank?
Why You Should Attend:
- You're our ONLY focus - you won't get lost in the audience because you ARE the audience.
- Location. Location. Location. You can't beat Vegas for price and ease-of-access.
- Quality: You get more time for professional development and networking with your peers.
- Pricing: Don't pay more for less-our pricing is the BEST. Get more ROI for your investment.
Who Should Attend: Community bankers whose primary role and function deals with IT, technology and security. This includes CTOs, CIOs, CFOs, system administrators, and network administration specialists.
Day One: 8:30 am to 9:00 pm includes reception/dinner
Day Two: 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
Day Three: 8:00 am to Noon
All materials will be provided. Continental breakfast will be provided on all three days and lunch will be included on Day One and Two.
15 CPE Credits
CIB/ICBA Member: (prior to Aug. 12) $595 / (after Aug. 12) $695
Associate Members: $695
Bank Director Program Participants: $495
The JW Marriott Resort & Spa
221 North Rampart Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89145
To make your hotel reservations, contact the Suncoast Hotel & Casino at 866-636-7111 or online at http://www.suncoastcasino.com/groups. You must reference group code A2ICC09 (regardless of how reservation is made). One night deposit due at time of reservation.
Rate: $49 Single/Double
Reservation Deadline: 9/1/2012
For special assistance needs, please call the hotel directly or contact the ICBA Education Department at (800) 422-7285.