WR Seminar: Compliance Institute
San Diego, CA
The ICBA Compliance Institute is updated on an on-going basis to ensure the content is fresh and relevant to today's compliance issues and regulatory hotspots. With safety & soundness issues no longer taking center stage, the regulators are turning their attention to your bank's compliance programs. Attending this institute helps ensure your compliance programs stand up to increased regulatory scrutiny.
View detailed schedule
Developing a Compliance Program
The Compliance Institute is a comprehensive program that covers all areas of community bank compliance, including developing a compliance program for lending, deposits and operations.
- Principles of all successful compliance programs large and small
- Identifying key areas of risk and establishing an audit and training program accordingly
- Building your resource library through the Internet and other resources
- Regulation applicability charts and matrices.
Strike a balance between managing compliance risk and building a competitive lending program.
- Truth in Lending-Regulation Z (including extensive revisions and mortgage compensation rules)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act-Regulation Z (with special focus on reform requirements)
- Flood Insurance regulations
- Fair Lending requirements such as Regulation B and Fair Housing
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act reporting
- Military Lending requirements
- Fair Credit Reporting Act duties for lenders
- Community Reinvestment Act
- Discuss current trouble spots.
Deposit and Operations Compliance
Unlock the secrets to core deposit regulations and revisit the requirements of the Privacy regulation.
- Truth-in-Savings Act-Regulation DD
- Expedited Funds Availability Act-Regulation CC
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act-Regulation E (including overdraft program guidance)
- Financial Privacy Regulations
- Office of Foreign Assets Control requirements
- Red Flag Program requirements
- Comprehensive advertising and marketing compliance discussion
- Right to financial privacy
- Bank Bribery Act and Bank Protection Act
Who Should Attend: Community bank compliance staff, in-house and outside counsel, auditors, bank senior management and all bank personnel looking to keep up with recent regulatory requirements.
CIB/ICBA Member: $2,195
Certification Testing Fee
ICBA Member: $100
Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer (CCBCO)
To make your hotel reservations, contact The Westin San Diego at (619) 239-4500.
Rate: $149 Single/$169 Double
Reservation Deadline: 8/5/2012