Seminar: Compliance Institute
Developing a Compliance Program
The Compliance Institute is a comprehensive program that covers all areas of community bank compliance, including developing a compliance program for lending, deposits and operations.
- Principles of all successful compliance programs large and small
- Identifying key areas of risk and establishing an audit and training program accordingly
- Building your resource library through the Internet and other resources
- Regulation applicability charts and matrices.
Strike a balance between managing compliance risk and building a competitive lending program.
- Truth in Lending-Regulation Z (including extensive revisions and mortgage compensation rules)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act-Regulation Z (with special focus on reform requirements)
- Flood Insurance regulations
- Fair Lending requirements such as Regulation B and Fair Housing
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act reporting
- Military Lending requirements
- Fair Credit Reporting Act duties for lenders
- Community Reinvestment Act
- Discuss current trouble spots.
Deposit and Operations Compliance
Unlock the secrets to core deposit regulations and revisit the requirements of the Privacy regulation.
- Truth-in-Savings Act-Regulation DD
- Expedited Funds Availability Act-Regulation CC
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act-Regulation E (including overdraft program guidance)
- Financial Privacy Regulations
- Office of Foreign Assets Control requirements
- Red Flag Program requirements
- Comprehensive advertising and marketing compliance discussion
- Right to financial privacy
- Bank Bribery Act and Bank Protection Act
Start Time: 4:00 pm Day One
End Time: 1:00 pm Day Six
Instructors: David Bequeaith and Lindsay LaNore
Who Should Attend: Community bank compliance personnel-regardless of previous experience and training, including house counsel and auditors
ICBA Member: $2,195
Certification Testing Fee
ICBA Member: $100
Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer (CCBCO)
42 CPE Credits
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
To make your hotel reservations, contact Embassy Suites Hotel Bloomington at (952) 884-4811
Reservation Deadline: 9/8/2012
For more information, call 800-422-7285.