There’s only 1 Compliance Deskbook www.icbadeskbook.com
Make the ICBA Compliance Deskbook your community bank’s preferred Compliance Resource. Enroll today and gain access to:
- The latest amendments by the CFPB, FED, FDIC and OCC – 25 Bulletins year-to-date.
- Searchable regulations – updated for you with explanations on what has changed and when
- Issuances and guidance from the regulators
- An easy to use calendar for quick reference of important dates
- A single credible resource for all bank personnel
Designed specifically for community banking organizations, the ICBA Compliance Deskbook is the industry’s premier resource for community banking compliance information.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has issued a series of regulatory compliance amendments for the 2013 Qualified Mortgage rules affecting Regulation Z, RESPA, Regulation B and appraisals effective January 2014.
Subscribe today to the Compliance Deskbook and Bulletin Service to ensure you don’t miss a single amendment that affects your bank’s compliance program.
For a 30 day free trial call Cathy Von Wahlde at Community Banker University at (800) 422-7285, or e-mail her at Cathy.VonWahlde@icba.org.