Ultimate Guide for Bank Directors
The guide provides bank directors with the knowledge and insight necessary for performing their fiduciary responsibilities conscientiously and effectively.
The manual provides two types of information:
- Official terms and stipulations from official sources such as the FDIC and Federal Reserve.
- A wealth of insight, including a best practices guide.
You will learn more about:
- Banking and regulatory framework
- Role of a bank director
- Risk management
- Internal controls and audits
- Red flags
- Enforcement actions
- Significant banking legislation
Written by Catherine A. Ghiglieri and Jewell D. Hoover.