How will your bank fare when examiners review your portfolio for Commercial Real Estate Loan concentrations? Don't wait to find out! Now is the time to conduct a self-assessment of your bank's portfolio.
This guidebook was prepared with the input of former regulatory officials with years of experience examining and regulating banks. It was written with the point of view of what a bank examiner will actually want to see in your bank.
Our guidebook will provide:
- A step-by-step approach to assure you are managing risk and complying with recently issued regulatory guidelines
- Methodolgies to identify and measure loan concentrations
- Best practice concentration risk management strategies
- Commercial real estate market analysis procedures
- Stress testing approaches
- FFIEC RDC guidance gap analysis
Written by The Coda Group, Inc.
|Order Online||Order by Fax|