Bank Directors Bible: Commandments for Community Bank Directors
This newly updated third edition provides community bank directors insights and industry ‘best practices’ to numerous issues encountered by community bank directors in today’s environment. This compilation of commandments offers directors a guide to effectively serving on community bank board of all sizes. Following are some of the topics covered:
- Enhancing Shareholder Value
- Effective Community Bank Strategic Planning
- Dealing With The Regulators In An Uncertain Environment
- Community Bank Mergers and Acquisitions
- Dealing With Fair Lending Issues
- Capital Raising
Author Jeffrey C. Gerrish, is a member of the consulting and law firms of Gerrish McCreary Smith based in Memphis, Tenn. Through his involvement with over 1,500 community banks in 50 states, Mr. Gerrish is an industry expert on the needs of bank directors.
* For ICBA members and BDP participants, each additional copy is $49; for nonmembers, each additional copy is $79. To order multiple copies or to receive the BDP price, please order by fax or call ICBA Education at 800-422-7285.