Contact the Consultants and Attorneys at Gerrish McCreary Smith directly via phone or email at your convenience to have your specific issues addressed. You can arrange a time for an after-hours follow-up call from one of the GMS attorneys and consultants, setup a time for a face-to-face consultation or gather your entire Board for a conference call. Best of all, this additional benefit is available to all Bank Director Program members.
Get the assistance you need today!
Bank Director Online University: More Info | Start Training
These valuable online courses provide flexible online training on key community banking issues. The BDOU includes 17 courses on subjects from Bank Secrecy Act for Bank Directors to Principles of Banking. All Bank Director Program participants receive access to BDOU courses at no additional cost.
The "Community Bank Director" newsletter —mailed every other month, this newsletter is loaded with information on director roles and responsibilities, including business development, regulatory compliance, community relations and bank profitability.
- May/June 2015
- March/April 2015
- January/February 2015
- November/December 2014
- September/October 2014
- July/August 2014
- May/June 2014
- March/April 2014
- January/February 2014
- November/December 2013
- September/October 2013
- July/August 2013
- May/June 2013
Seminars and Products
Reduced Price on:
- Videos with effective, efficient information produced exclusively for community bank directors.
- Publications that provide a quick reference guide.
- Seminars designed specifically to improve director skills.
- Annual Bank Director Seminar offered at the Community Banking LIVE National Convention. This must-attend seminar has drawn thousands of directors.
- The Annual Directors Conference, held each fall, brings together industry specialists to give you guidance on community bank director responsibilities.
Print and submit our form or call us at (800) 422-7285 to enroll your directors today!
Program fees paid to ICBA are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal tax purposes. However, fees may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.