Our objective is a workplace free from the risk of injury and illness. Health and Safety for Managers and Supervisors is a computer-based course designed to give managers and supervisors an understanding of the components of workplace safety and health. Prior technical knowledge of safety and health is not a prerequisite. However, familiarity with workplace processes and practices is helpful.
This certificate program contains the following courses:
- Safety Principles and Risk Management
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Emergency Preparedness and Fire Prevention
- Industrial Hygiene
- Workplace Inspections and Accident Investigation
- Program Development and Implementation
To earn the ICBA Health and Safety Certificate for Managers and Supervisors, you must complete all modules in the program and pass a final comprehensive examination. This Certificate program is worth 14 CPE credits.