- What do I need in order to take online training?
- How do I obtain a username and/or password?
- I forgot my username and/or password. How can I reset them?
- How do I start training?
- Do I earn CPE credits for online training?
- How much time do I have to complete a course?
- Do I have to take the courses from my work computer?
- My boss/examiners want to verify that I completed online training. Is that possible?
- Does Community Banker University keep a record of the online classes I’ve taken? If so, for how long?
- Who can I contact if I have questions?
- How often are new courses available?
You will need the following:
- A computer/device that can access the Internet
- The name(s) of the course(s) you would like to complete
- A username and password
If you do not have a user name and password, please go to the home page of www.icba.org and click "Request Login". Once your login is created you will receive a confirmation via email. You will have access to the online course the following day.
If you forgot your password, please go to the www.icba.org and click "Forgot Password". Your username and instructions for resetting your password will be emailed to you. If you have forgotten both your username and password, email email@example.com for assistance.
Yes. You can see the number of CPE credit earned by viewing the Course Catalog.
Courses may be completed up to 365 days from the date of purchase.
No, you can access the Community Banker University anywhere that internet access is available.
Each course or program contains a test that must be successfully completed in order to be deemed complete. Typically the requirement is that a score of 80% or higher is achieved.
If a course was purchased using “institution” pricing, the bank’s online training administrator has the ability to run reports to track the progress of employees. These reports can be used to show examiners what training has been completed.
As long as you have an active account with Community Banker University your data will be kept on file.
For additional information or assistance, contact Community Banker University at (800) 422-7285 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Banker University continues to add 3-4 new courses each quarter.