- What do I need in order to take online training?
- How do I obtain a username and/or password?
- I forgot my username and/or password. How can I reset them?
- What is the difference between "individual pricing" and "institution pricing"?
- How do I order courses?
- How many courses may I buy at one time?
- How do I start training?
- Do I earn CPE credits for online training?
- How much time do I have to complete a course?
- Do I have to take the courses from my work computer?
- My boss/examiners want to verify that I completed online training. Is that possible?
- Does ICBA keep a record of the online classes I’ve taken? If so, for how long?
- Who can I contact if I have questions?
- How often are new courses available?
You will need the following:
- A computer/device that can access the Internet
- The name(s) of the course(s) you would like to complete
- A username and password
If you do not have a user name and password, please go to the home page of www.icba.org and click "Request Login". Once your login is created you will receive a confirmation via email. You will have access to the online course the following day.
If you forgot your password, please go to the www.icba.org and click "Forgot Password". Your username and instructions for resetting your password will be emailed to you. If you have forgotten both your username and password, email email@example.com for assistance.
Pricing for individuals is a flat fee per course to be used by one person. The individual price per course is $69.95 for members and $129.95 for nonmembers. Pricing for institutions allows any or all of the bank’s employees to use the course(s) purchased. With institution pricing, the more courses purchased, the greater the discount. Pricing for institutions is based on the number of courses purchased and the bank's asset size. Learn more.
- Decide which courses you would like to purchase and add them to your cart. View courses.
- Enter your username and password.
- Indicate which license type you will use...individual or institution.
- Proceed to checkout
As many as you like. With institution pricing, the more courses you purchase the better the discount you will receive.
Yes. You can see the number of CPE credit earned by viewing the course description.
Courses may be completed up to 365 days from the date of purchase.
No, you can access the Online Education Center anywhere that internet access is available.
Each course or program contains a test that must be successfully completed in order to be deemed complete. Typically the requirement is that a score of 80% or higher is achieved.
If a course was purchased using “institution” pricing, the bank’s online training administrator has the ability to run reports to track the progress of employees. These reports can be used to show examiners what training has been completed.
As long as you have an active account with ICBA your data will be kept on file.
For additional information or assistance, contact the ICBA Education Department at (800) 422-7285 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICBA continues to add 3-4 new courses each quarter.