CEO Compliance Review
|Sunday, March 2
|8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
To register for this event, please call the ICBA Convention Department at (800) 422-7285.
*You must be registered for the ICBA convention in order to register for the CEO Compliance Review seminar.
If today’s regulatory environment has you wondering where your bank stands with regard to compliance risk exposure, then we’ve got you covered! Join us for a brand new lively workshop addressing what you need to know to manage your compliance officer function, navigate examinations and make product/service selections and refinements within compliance.
We will give you the right combination of strategic oversight, technical jargon and practical experience to effectively understand the Compliance Officer’s formal reporting, anticipate regulatory gotchas and mandate certain minimum controls that allow your bank to avoid chronic trouble spots.
We will consider a number of faster growth and revenue options and the compliance implications with these products, including; mortgage lending, indirect lending, prepaid cards, aggressive marketing, and more!
Highlights also include:
- Top 10 Compliance Violations – why they happen and how you can prevent them
- Building a “Reform Compliant” mortgage product in a sea of options and competitors
- Prepaid cards – a booming business, do community banks fit in?
- Marketing – sit back and wait or go get them? Compliance implications to your strategy
- Top five things your Compliance Officer should be doing for your bank NOW!
- Plus, leave this session with a checklist to take back to your bank to ensure your compliance strategies are on the right track!
This class will utilize a combination of outline training, case studies and Q&A to meet your learning needs.
||David Bequeaith, Principal, Bequeaith Banking Solutions, LLC View Presentation
Lindsay LaNore, Principal, Bequeaith Banking Solutions, LLC
Viveca Ware, Executive Vice President, Regulatory Policy, ICBA
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED FOR CEO COMPLIANCE REVIEW REGISTERED ATTENDEES ONLY
**You’ll earn five CPE credits if you attend the entire session. Badges will be scanned at the end of the session.