Participate in the hottest community banking discussions and workshops in 2017! The convention brings the brightest minds together to showcase the latest on new community bank strategies, products, and solutions. Maximum bank performance is at the top-of-the-list as attendees take on a multitude of regulatory, legislative, economic, technological, and industry issues. ICBA LIVE will be packed with more than 60 learning sessions and networking opportunities in the following tracks:
- "C-Suite" Management - A brief on issues and concerns critical to experienced professionals who run community banks.
- Individual Growth & Professional Development - Polishing up your old skills and learning a few new ones to give you the advantage you need in today's rapidly evolving world.
- Lending - Expert insight and guidance for today's lending environment including agriculture, small business, credit cards, mortgage and commercial.
- Regulations & Exams - Designed to keep you up-to-date on supervisory, regulatory and operational issues at the federal level.
- Revenue & Growth - Specialty workshops dedicated to community banks with a specific focus on revenue generation and franchise expansion.
- Technology - Informs you of the technological advances that can enhance your bank's bottom line, increase its operational efficiencies and boost its competitiveness.
- Your Bank, Your Brand - Strategic insights and education on how to skillfully build your brand and communicate more effectively with your customers.
Please look for an asterisk(*) next to those workshops/sessions that qualify for one continuing professional education credit. To qualify, you must attend the entire session. Name badges will be scanned at the end of each session.