Media Coverage of "Go Local" and Community Banks
- 9/30/12: Washington Post: Bernanke, Romney turn to small banks
- 8/10/12: KGVO.com: Community Banks are the Answer to America’s Big Bank Problem
- 7/24/12: Gloucester Times: Rockport banker caps year in state role
- 7/23/12: Preservation Nation: Main Street and Community Banks: Natural Allies
- 7/18/12: Arbor Web: Banking Local
- 7/15/12: The Day: Putnam Bank celebrates 150 years in community
- 7/13/12: Huffington Post: Small Businesses Increasingly Turn To Small Banks For Loans: Report
- 7/12/12: Mohave Daily News: City of Phoenix to invest money with community banks
- 7/11/12: American Banker: A Maryland County Presses Small Banks to Make Deposits Switch Pay Off
- 6/25/12: Forbes: The Small Bank-Small Business Cascade
- 6/12/12: Co.Design: How Do You Design A Bank Branch In The Post-Occupy Era?
- 6/11/12: Daily Local News: Meridian Bank makes $250,000 commitment to Habitat
- 6/4/12: Examiner.com: Why are community banks good for Bay Area neighborhoods?
- 6/3/12: CNBC: Community banks fuel for small business engine
- 5/25/12: STARDEM.com: Small Businesses, Big Banks: Good Fit?
- 5/25/12: National Public Radio (NPR): In Tight Credit Market, A Tool For Small Businesses
- 5/15/12: CBS News: Small town bank with a big heart
- 5/10/12: New Mexico Business Weekly: Community banks launch push for residents to 'go local'
- 5/8/12: Michigan Live: Kalamazoo County State Banks working with others to promote community banking and financial literacy
- 5/3/12: MSN Real Estate: Are your home-loan chances better at a smaller bank?
- 4/30/12: South County News: Citizen's Bank of Rogersville CEO recently elected as ICBA treasurer
- 4/26/12: WTHR-TV: Community Banks Making A Recovery
- 4/14/12: WTHR-TV: Sara Snow’s Indianapolis cash mob in action
- 4/10/12: WTHR-TV: Go Local advocate Sara Snow talks to WTHR Indianapolis about hosting a cash mob to support local business
- 4/2/12: Independent Banker: SaraSnow.com: Spend Local...and Save Local
- 3/7/12: The FinancialBrand.com: Non-Local Banks Will Not Think This Campaign Is As Funny As It Is
- 2/25/12: CBS News: Small banks keeping small business alive
- 2/8/12: NashvillePost.com: Bank on Music City seeks to offer financial stability to working poor
- 2/8/12: CantonRep.com: Community banks are local banks
- 2/7/12: Austin (MN) Daily Herald: Bank on him
- 2/6/12: WXIA-TV Atlanta: Hometown banker changing Atlanta's West End
- 2/2/12: The Inter-Mountain: BCBank urges customers to go local
- 1/15/12: The Washington Post: Three local banks reach five-year milestone
- 1/12/12: IllinoisTimes.com: Don’t blame community banks
- 1/10/12: Items by Ron Wilson: VoiceJail" Column and "The Banker who Gets It" Poem
- 12/28/11: Gainesville Today: The Pros of Community Financial Institutions
- 12/23/11: The New York Times: The Bank Around the Corner
- 12/21/11: ABC World News: 'Wonderful Life' Bank
- 12/16/11: Huffington Post: Want to Help Small Businesses? Move Your Money to One
- 12/13/11: National Public Radio (NPR): Home Sweet Home: The New American Localism
- 12/11/11: Altoona Mirror: Small banks are big players
- 12/6/11: Bankrate.com: What is the best way to bank for your buck?
- 12/4/11: Investment News: Small banks, big city
- 11/30/11: Seeking Alpha: Retirement Investors, Scared Of Large Banks? Consider Community Banks
- 11/22/11: Business Loans: ICBA And Idaho Independent Bank Urge Consumers: Go Local By Banking With Your Community Bank
- 11/18/11: MediaPost News: Community Bankers Keep Up Push
- 11/18/11: MyBankTracker.com: Community Bank Group to Occupy Times Square Jumbotron
- 11/18/11: STLToday.com: Community banks use anti-big backlash to make inroads
- 11/17/11: Bankrate.com Banking Blog: Banks to occupy Times Square
- 11/9/11: The Creswell Chronicle: Siuslaw Bank urges consumers to bank locally
- 11/9/11: TIMEMoneyland: Bank Transfer Day: The Tally Is In
- 11/8/11: CNNMoney: 'I dumped my bank!'
- 11/8/11: Yahoo! Finance: MidSouth Bank Adds Twist to National 'Go Local' Campaign
- 11/8/11: Washington Post "On Small Business" Blog: Americans angered by big banks turn to local alternatives
- 11/7/11: Local Motive Utah: Community Banks — The Community Choice (video)
- 11/5/11: Pataskala Post: ICBA and the Pataskala Banking Company Urge Customers: "Go Local" By Banking Locally with Your Community Bank
- 11/4/11: Monterey Herald: Fed-up consumers planning for 'Bank Transfer Day'
- 11/4/11: CNNMoney: Bank dumping days begin
- 11/3/11: Dealbook: Amid Wall Street Protests, Smaller Banks Gain Favor
- 11/2/11: M&M Bank Ad: "Go Local" with M&M Bank
- 11/1/11: Boston.com, Large or small? Proposed debit card fees prompt a new form of “Go Local” consumerism
- 10/31/11: Notes from the CEO, Five Star Bank: Go Local! It Works For Banking Too!
- 10/27/11: Pinnacle Bank: Go Local
- 10/27/11: MSN Business on Main, Breaking the Small-Biz Lending Barrier
- 10/26/11: TIME Moneyland, 60 Percent of Independent Banks See Spike in New Account Openings
- 10/21/11: Associated Press, 8 steps to make switching banks easy
- 10/21/11: Associated Press, Fee-weary customers breaking from big banks
- 10/11/2011: ICBA President and CEO Cam Fine talks to Fox Business about the association’s “Go Local” campaign and why consumers and small business owners should work with their local community bank