The Independent Community Bankers of America was founded in 1930 by a small group of community bankers in Minnesota, and has since grown to become the nation's leading banking association with nearly 5,000 members nationwide.
Today ICBA represents the largest constituency of community banks in the country, and is dedicated exclusively to protecting the interests of the community banking industry. ICBA aggregates the power of its members to provide:
- Powerful advocacy for community banking interests in Washington
- Critical and timely community bank education
- Products and services that help give community banks a competitive edge.
At ICBA, every employee contributes directly to the association's growth and success. Our employees take pride in being part of an outstanding team of professionals. We provide a dynamic work environment that supports individual growth, creativity and team work. We offer our employees a generous benefits package. Highlights of our benefit's package include:
- Health and dental plan
- Prescription and vision plan
- Life insurance, AD&D
- Long-Term disability insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible savings account for uninsured medical and dependent care
- Commuting reimbursement plan
How to Apply
We accept resumes via email to HRDC@icba.org (preferred: please send attachments in MS Word, Rich Text, or PDF format), or by FAX to 202.659.5409. (You may also mail your resume to the street address shown at the bottom of this page.)
Please provide with your resume a cover letter clearly indicating the position for which you wish to be considered, and providing your salary history and current salary requirements.