Independent Community Bankers of America was founded in 1930 by a small group of community bankers in Minnesota, and has since grown to become the nation's leading banking association with nearly 5,000 members nationwide.
Today, ICBA represents the largest constituency of community banks in the country, and is dedicated exclusively to protecting the interests of the community banking industry. ICBA aggregates the power of its members to provide:
- Powerful advocacy for community banking interests in Washington
- Critical and timely community bank education
- Products and services that help give community banks a competitive edge.
At ICBA, every employee contributes directly to the association's growth and success. Our employees take pride in being part of an outstanding team of professionals. We provide a dynamic work environment that supports individual growth, creativity and team work.
ICBA Employee Core Values
- We are committed to being member-driven and results oriented.
- We are committed to having character and integrity.
- We are committed to being collaborative and respectful of each other.
- We are committed to communicating effectively.
- We are committed to being creative and innovative.
- We are committed to being welcoming and fun.
We offer our employees a generous benefits package, including:
- Health and dental plans
- Prescription and vision plans
- Life insurance, AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible savings accounts for uninsured medical and dependent care expenses
- Commuting reimbursement plan (Washington, D.C. office)
How to Apply
We accept resumes via email to HRDC@icba.org (preferred: please send attachments in MS Word, Rich Text, or PDF format), or by FAX to 202.659.5409. (You may also mail your resume to the street address shown at the bottom of this page.)
Please provide your resume and a cover letter clearly indicating the position for which you wish to be considered, your salary history and your current salary requirements.