ICBA is currently recruiting for a Regional Calling Officer in the Northeast region.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter, including salary requirement, by e-mail to HRDC@icba.org or by fax to (202) 659-5409. Only resumes with cover letters and salary requirements will be considered.
The Regional Calling Officer is responsible for presenting the totality of the ICBA membership offering to prospective and existing members. The calling officer, in conjunction with the national sales director, develops membership acquisition strategies and plans focusing on new membership growth to meet the goals and objectives of the respective territory. In addition, this individual visits existing members to assess needs and offer ICBA Services and PSP solutions. The calling officer is also responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships with those institutions he/she has brought into membership or product and service usage.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience and a proven track record of successful selling and closing deals and maintaining good working relationships is critical
- Previously sold other financial services solutions such as payment products, mortgage or lending solutions or comparable.
- Previous sales experience within a financial services or similar environment
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills; strong relationship building skills, including the ability to go the extra mile for the customer and the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to travel about 60-70 percent of the time