TCM Bank is currently recruiting for a Senior Network Security Engineer in Tampa, FL.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter, including salary requirement, by e-mail to HRDC@icba.org or by fax to (202) 659-5409. Only resumes with cover letters and salary requirements will be considered.
Perform Network Security, Administration, Management and reporting for all TCM Bank technical assets. Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing and supporting TCM Bank's LANs, WANs, Internet / intranet systems and network segments. Ensure the availability, integrity, security, confidentiality and reliability of all TCM Bank network assets.
- Maintain & Monitor Event Tracker Security Information Event Management system (SIEM)
- Maintain & Monitor all TCM Bank Firewall Configurations
- Maintain & Monitor all TCM Bank Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Maintain & Monitor all TCM Bank Switch Configurations
- Create and Maintain all TCM Bank Architecture data flows and diagrams
- Conduct monthly Network Vulnerability Scanning and remediation
- Maintain & Monitor Alien Vault Monitoring, alerting and response
- Installs and supports LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Installs and maintains network hardware and software
- Analyzes and isolates network issues
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training and/or 3 to 5 years work experience and certifications
- Microsoft Server MCSA 2008/2012
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory (AD) services to include Group Policy Objects
- VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
- Microsoft SQL Server MCSA 2012
- CISSP or equivalent