Recorded: March 7, 2012
Length: 60 Minutes
Join us on March 7, 2012 as we wrap up the BSA/AML issues of 2011 and look forward at the changes and trends for 2012. In this 60-minute audio conference, we will address a number of topics including:
- The Big Picture of BSA/AML in 2012
- Big Picture Numbers for 2012…Looking Ahead, What Do They Tell Us?
- What's New From FinCEN in the Past 12 Months…Guidance, Advisories and Other News Releases
- Spotlight on Current BSA/AML Issues
- SAR Narratives - Writing the Who, What, Where, When, & How
- SAR Reporting - Account Takeover & Cybercriminal Activity
- No New Recent BSA/AML Rules…What Should Banks Be Doing Now?
- FATF Public Statement on AML & Counter-Terrorist Financing Risks
- Deadline Extension on New CTR & SAR Forms
- Plus, Many More BSA/AML Hot Topics!
Presenter: David M. Bequeaith, CCBCO, CRCM, Principal, Bequeaith Banking Solutions
David is founder and principal consultant for Bequeaith Banking Solutions, LLC. His company specializes in risk management by providing compliance, loan portfolio monitoring and regulatory assistance to financial institutions on a local and regional basis with additional national exposure through delivery of two well-known training and speaking programs. David knows the expectations and needs of banks and is excited about serving them.
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate