Recorded: July 14, 2011
Length: 60 Minutes
ICBA is hosting a FREE audio conference for members detailing the Federal Reserve's Board's final rules, mandated by Section 1075 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, governing debit card interchange pricing and routing provisions.
ICBA will moderate the discussion featuring Fed Board Staff as they discuss key provisions of the new rules and answer questions during a brief Q&A session. The 60-minute audio conference will explore:
- Interchange Fee Limitations and Allowable Costs
- Fraud-Prevention Adjustment to Interchange Fee
- Small Bank (Issuer) Exemption and Impact on Community Banks
- Network Routing Option Requirements
- Merchant Control of Transaction Routing
To better guide the Q&A section of the presentation, ICBA is requesting members submit questions by July 12th. Submit a question.
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate