The Bank Holding Company Manual covers the formation and effective use of the traditional and financial holding companies. It also covers products, services and expansion plans as well as long term planning for your holding company.
Learn more about:
- Financial Modernization: Waht's In It for Me?
- Evolution of the Bank Holding Company, the Financial Holding Company, the National Bank Operating Subsidiary and the Financial Subsidiary
- Subchapter S Issues Under the Financial Modernization Requirements
- Products and Services Opportunities
- Community Bank Mergers and Acquisitions: Eliminating the Mystery
- Regulation W
- USA Patriot Act
- Corporate Governance
The Bank Holding Company Manual is written and produced by Jeffrey C. Gerrish, Gerrish & McCreary Consultants, L.L.C., Memphis, Tenn.
Product Code: ESM00704
ICBA Members - $149
Nonmembers - $199
To order this product or for more information, call 800-422-7285.