In about two hours, your board can profit from professional advice via ICBA's Board Investment Activity Training Program. This educational program covers the basics of your board's responsibilities through a combination of video presentations, teleconferencing and a comprehensive study manual.
The program includes the following required subjects:
- A definition of suitable securities for the bank's portfolio
- Exemption of certain securities from stress testing
- Risk management processes
- Policies and procedures
- Pre-purchase and post-purchase stress testing
- Risk management definitions and limits
- Quarterly and annual board reporting
- Internal controls
Product Code: VTO-510
ICBA Members - $395
Nonmembers - $695
BDP Participants - $295
To order this product at the special price or for more information, call 800-422-7285.