Recorded: April 24, 2014
Length: 60 Minutes
Don't fall asleep at the BSA/AML wheel! Based on industry observation, community banks are experiencing tougher, longer BSA/AML exams as of late. Join us on April 24th for a lively discussion covering the latest and greatest topics in the BSA/AML environment. While we have not experienced considerable regulatory pain by way of changes to BSA/AML regulations in the past year, several topics have surfaced as being those focused on by examiners. Topics to be included are:
- Accountability and Creating a BSA-friendly "Culture"
- Banking Marijuana Businesses
- Virtual Currency Operators
- Private ATM Operators
- Third Party Payment Providers
- Customer Due Diligence and the Pending Rule Proposal
- Also, Common Challenges with the CTR and SAR Forms - Including Common Ownership!
During our time together, we will highlight FinCEN's guidance, advisories, and other formal publications over the past year and provide recommendations for best practice for your community bank's BSA/AML program.
Speaker: Bequeath Banking Solutions
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate