Recorded: October 3, 2013
Length: 60 Minutes
Customer information security awareness and education is the cornerstone of the new MFA regulatory guidance. Today, institutions are challenged to ensure compliance and provide a sound security program that is built on a proper framework. The level of effort needed to develop and maintain the program, and keep it updated with the latest attack and threat data is significant and often underestimated.
Join this webinar to learn how to quickly build (or enhance) your customer security awareness program using multiple communication channels to deliver the awareness message. Also, discover how you can leverage your MFA compliance efforts to drive cross-sales and new product adoption. Register now to learn how to:
- How to prepare and deliver an effective & compliant customer training program
- Reduce ACH/wire fraud and corporate account takeover incidents
- Reduce your liability and risk of litigation
- Drive new product adoption & create sales opportunities
- Implement practical tools to "fast-track" your customer education efforts
Presenter: Tom Garcia, CEO, InfoSight, Inc
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
For more information, call 800-422-7285.