Recorded: March 28, 2012
Length: 60 Minutes
RDC is considered by most as a must-have product for community banks to attract and retain small business and consumer customers, while reducing paper-intense expenses. Like any technology advancement it carries certain risks and compliance issues that, without careful planning, implementation and oversight, could spell disaster for bank operations and expose the bank to risks. The session will discuss the critical issues related to RDC deployment and management for small businesses and consumers. The session will also examine the implications of offering mobile RDC that has become increasingly popular.
During this 60 minute audio conference many questions you have will be answered such as:
- How to position RDC to increase your customer base and generate a positive ROI?
- What can a bank do to ensure a competitive, viable product for years to come?
- What should be considered before offering RDC to consumers and?
- What are the risk issues with mobile RDC?
- Whether your RDC product should be developed in house or outsourced?
- How to recognize and manage the new risks that come from the RDC process?
- What issues are in the FFIEC guidelines that are applicable to community banks?
Presenter: Steve Schutz, Managing Director, Payments Technology Consulting
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate