Are your customers demanding mobile banking services? This audio conference session will include discussions relevant to those banks that have mobile banking installed and banks that are still considering mobile channels. Learn about current mobile banking trends and future expectations in this 60-minute audio conference with presenter Christina Churchill.
- Current market trends in mobile banking
- Future growth expectations
- Review various product features and benefits
- Design features can be used as market differentiators to address users’ wants and needs
- Review mobile banking implementation processes and considerations
- Challenges and adoption
Speaker: Christina Churchill, Director, Management Consulting, McGladrey LLP
Christina leads the Financial Institution Management Consulting Group for the Central Region. As a Management Consulting Director at McGladrey, Christina focuses on the planning, execution and delivery of operational improvement projects. She works with project owners to optimize process efficiency, performance and profitability utilizing technology. She has a proven track record of developing and implementing financial and operational process improvements. Christina previously worked in the manufacturing and financial services industries and has extensive experience working with private equity groups.